[Answer ID: 11482]
How can I uninstall Client Manager V from Windows 7?
Created 03/07/2011 05:35 | Updated 04/23/2014 08:52
Refer to the following steps to uninstall Client Manager V from the PC.
- Select [Start] - [Control Panel］.
- Click "Uninstall a program."
- Double-click on the utility name (“Client Manager V”) to delete.
When the screen of the user account control is displayed, click [Continue].
- When the message indicating that uninstallation is getting started is displayed, click [Start］.
- When the message meaning that uninstallation ended normally is displayed, click [OK］.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.