[Answer ID: 11614]
How can I uninstall Client Manager V from Windows Vista?
Created 03/08/2011 08:38 | Updated 04/23/2014 08:53
Refer to the following steps to uninstall Client Manager V from the PC.
- Select [Start] - [Control Panel］.
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Double-click the utility name (Client Manager V) you want to delete.
If the screen of user account control is displayed, click [Continue].
- If the message saying that uninstallation will start appears, click [Start].
- If the message saying that uninstallation has ended up successfully is displayed, click [OK].
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.